Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unoffically Official!

Super Sneaky Saturday Update! 

Some time ago I was trying my hand at vehicle creation using the new Savage Worlds Deluxe, however I was having a hard time figuring out how they came up with all of their values. Well I did some digging and finally figured it all out.

I wrote it all up and planned to publish it as a Fan document, but I felt I should run it by the folks at Pinnacle since it did contain stuff from the Deluxe book. Not only did they like my write up, but they decided to give it the Savage treatment and host it on their downloads page!

Check it out here!

And did I mention it was FREE?

The document details how to convert existing vehicles to Savage Worlds as well as creating sci-fi vehicles that can operate side by side or against modern vehicles (if you are planning to have an alien invasion or something).

Allons-y!

BTW - I've altered the site so that you don't have to register to leave comments. Let me know what you think of the site!